Friday, October 19, 2007

Rodrigo-Kober Paddle-Another Catalog


Rodrigo Tuschner
I feel so happy to represent Jackson Kayak and use the incredible Rocker design feel so good in deep rivers and good water falls, that make me feel safe and confortable at the same time.
This time also I want to take the opportunity to say thanks to my paddle sponsor "Kober Paddle" they included to me on the 2008 catalog whit this awesome picture on my last tour to the alps montains at the very north of Italy.
That day was a incredible level water and was one of that day when you can do all on the river. Enjoy this awesome picture on the kober paddle catalog, The Rocker look absolutely good on......
So, remember to visit http://www.kober-moll.com/ and enjoy the new Kober Paddle catalog,,"Is the Shit"....

Rodrigo Tuschner.

CHILE.

No comments: