Monday, September 07, 2009

My good time in Thun for the World Champion 2009






Yes, after a long time summer of work here in Italy, we take some days to enjoy a small trip to Switzerland in Thun for have incredible fun whit all my kayaking friends that I didnt see for a long time...










I love Switzerland, I love the Kebab and the people are incredible friendly, the City of Thun was full of life for the competition, many kayakers walking around the city whit a kayaks and paddles, skates and you can fell the kayak lifestyle for all over the city,,I love kayaking partys...







The World was incredible good organize and the City of Thun is incredible beautifull, the city was full of kayakers from all over the world, I just take two days to say What sap to all my good friends that I dont see for a long time ago...









The Switzerland Alps are incredibles, I take more then 300 pictures in all the trip.
I want to say Incredible thanks to Huevo from Costarica and all the incredible Jackson Kayak Family for be so friendly whit me and for bring me a kayak for use on the wave, The new Start boat is awesome, but I cant wait to see the new Creek Boat...jejeje....




Incredible congratulation to my good friend Jonny Meyer for his 6 place and of corse to EJ, Nick and Stephen from the incredible Team Jackson, they fireUp the 3 first places of the world, YEA TEAM JACKSON....





Incredible "No" thanks to my Chilean kayak federation for NO let me be in the competition, but I enjoy the event and the wave anyway....



Well, look like my next report go to be in my local town Pucon , this creek season coming awesome , will be full of water, be ready to see some New Good stuff this year, I CANT WAIT....

Thanks to Ema for the good photos....

See you on the good ones...


Rodrigo.

Team JK.

CHILE..................

No comments: